Sunday, September 16, 2012

YEA I'VE DONE THAT

                                 How many time's have you done something and then wonder why you did that . I know i have done this many times .
                                Take for instance your on an elevator the door pens and your off like thorough breed race horse . Then you realize you are on the wrong floor and you do this the door closes .
                                Or you walk into a room and forgot why you went in there for . I have done these things so many times , I lost count . Yea I've done that !
                            Another thing is you do something then you wonder why in the heck did I do that . It just makes you wonder if your losing it . How many times do you see some one ;then for a moment for the life of you you can't remember their name . How about you are in a conversation , you talking about something and that name you can't remember a name. Then you leave and on the ride home it comes to you .
                             There are many other types of instances , but for the life of me I can't think off them right now . So what I am wondering if I was the only one that experiences this from time to time .  I know I am still in my right mind because I still can function in the outside world .
                            I know made comments in past posts that at times I have a little craziness in me .Is this a sign of bigger problems or is this just one of those things that just happens . Yes when these happen we do have a little laugh over it . I think I will just keep it at that . So I say  "YEA I'VE DONE THAT "

No comments: