Saturday, September 15, 2012

MY BLOG POSTS

              I would like to thank all those whom have been reading my posts the past four months . You have given me encouragement just by reading it . some of you have left comments all were appreciated .
             Also thanks for putting up with my misspellings and many other mistakes I may have made .
            I am  a work in progress , I promise that I will improve with time . My topic have covered many different areas . Shoot I even wrote about the facility's , I am sorry that topic will not go away soon because I have a couple of ideas brewing in my head .           Today I could be writing about whats been going on in the news around the world but there are enough analysts out there picking it all apart . I don't think a lot of is helping matters much . It all just too bothersome .
            I have written about taking a walk , my good day ,my dog marmaduke and a E-MAIL to my Mom { which I think will happen a lot } . Its been kind of fun coming up with these posts . I did not think this many people would be interested in what had to say . I am just an average guy out there whose just just trying to make his way in this world . Just seems things in this world got so darn complex . Heck they even try to make a simple job hard .Just day to day living can be a mine field . You have to be on your toes at all times because some one is always waiting for their chance to get a dig in .
           What ever happened to the simple times of our youth . It seem the more complex our technology gets  the more complex our lives become . We rely on this stuff more and more in our lives . I am just as guilty .We just need to slow down a little and look at the simple things in life a little closer .I just want the few who read my musings I appreciate you. So I say to you enjoy your Saturday .
           

No comments: