Monday, October 8, 2012

BURNING UP THE AIR

              Imagine this if you will ;your at home listening to your favorite music . You get to rock it hard and building up some steam . Man ; its  just feeling so good . Let me stop here and ask you all a question .
            When are you to old to really rock out . You know pull out all those jammin tunes that got you going in your youth . Like when you were cruising the main boulevard in town with that radio or eight track blaring with a car load of buddy's . You get your head bobbing with the long hair you use to have before you started losing it , flailing all over . Check out the chicks as you go down the streets . Then that one song comes on that makes you forget everything and you just have to stop and listen to it .
                      What I am wondering is there ever a time when your to old pull that dusty air guitar out of the closet and wail on it like it the last time . You stand if in front of a mirror and look out and your mind there is a crowd of thousands out there . You may even get that voice of yours going . even though it cracks a little and may be of key . You may not even remember all the words but you do it any way . You do this till you may build up a sweat and just feels so good ,you just lost in it . All since time is lost right then .
                       Now tell me am I the only one that suffers from this . Or am I just being juvenile . Please tell me I am not crazy, because I find my self getting lost in my music like this . And when I am done I feel such a relief . So next time you here some Rock and Roll playing loud like its meant to be ; I may have pulled out my air guitar and imaginary mike and burning up some air .

No comments: