Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SIDE BY SIDE

              Tonight we get see Mitt and Obama side by side on the same stage . This night will show their differences in less than an hour . I don't know about you I will be watch this closely tonight it may be what helps make up my mind on whom vote for .
             They need to show the case that they are the ones to carry us forward in the next four years . Our country's future depends on it . The one who present them selves as the one for the job .
               What want to hear is how they are going to get results . I want details not generalizations , clear understandable statements . NONE OF THIS POLITICAL DOUBLE SPEAK !
               I want to see some honest statements and clear discussion on the issue at hand . JOBS JOBS ECONOMY AND SKY ROCKETING TAXES MOST OF ALL A BUDGET.Which we have not had in some time now . This is their interview .
               With in minutes after there will be the annalist going over every word , gesture , facial expression and pause ; till we get so over come with it till we tune them out .I will be watching with great interest . Will you be watching .

No comments: