Monday, October 29, 2012

LAST NIGHTS FULL MOON

             I live and work in the Charlotte NC area and I work a third shift . We have this super storm affecting the east coast . Well last night while at work at around 4:30 am I stepped outside a moment just to see what the weather was like . I looked up at the sky I saw nothing but dark clouds covered the and the breeze was kicking up making it a little chilly .  There was just this little window in the clouds and the full moon was peeping through the opening .
             I thought it looked cool so took a picture of it with the only camera I had available at the time . Which the camera on my android phone .This is the photo I came up with . As with any weather system there are those moments you just got have a camera to take those photo's of the opportunity's that mother nature provides us with . Yes I know the quality is not that great but I did the beat with what I had .
              I now know that I need to get a better camera and carry it with me at all times for those moments that catch you by surprise .
             All being said I still think I did a pretty good job with what I had .

No comments: