Saturday, October 27, 2012

A MOMENT

              Our life's are full of millions of moments . Just what is it that makes one moment more memorable than others . Why do we remember some more than others including the bad ones . Why are there some we never recall even when we are reminded of them by others . Then there are those that we get completely wrong altogether .Over the past seventy or so I have recalled many moments in time in my life .
             But this is the purpose of my my blog any way . In one of my first blogs I stated that we now live in a time that we are fortunate enough to leave behind more than just a few photos , a birth certificate and maybe a few documents of our accomplishments . We can through our endeavors in life leave a lot more about our selves . We got Facebook ; Twitter ; Google + ; and many other outlets that we can leave something behind about we we are what we like or even blog about our experiences .
             So hundreds of years from if some one went digging in to their family history the can find a wealth of information about who we are ,what we thought and a lot of health information and so forth . We can not go through a day with out leaving some kind of information about what we did ,where we went or even what we ate . Just about every thing is logged on a computer in some way .
              That's the main reason that I go through this exercise , its that I want to leave a little more about my self so my decedents can find a little more about me . So that they can have an idea of what I believe ,how lived , what kind of work I did . So I say blog on, Leave more than a picture .

No comments: