Monday, October 22, 2012

WHY DO WE OFTEN ; PUT UP WITH THE THINGS THAT WE DO !

                       This is is a very deep topic ; just because of the varied area's of our life that it may cover . A lot of things we have no choice in the matter because of we may have no control over .
                      A lot of them we put up with because of our age and the wisdom that comes with it . Some of us have learned to pick our battles and have learned other ways of dealing with them .Lets just face it though there are those who never learned . Others learn when it's to late .
                  Me before I react I measure the drama that could result from it and make decision on weather the resulting drama is worth the risk . You could lose a lot as a result . Potential  losses ; friends , job , even the love of a close one . It all boils down to what you are willing to let go . By doing so we may even gain more than we thought . One thing I know is I will not lose my self respect because of a public display of misplaced emotion .Others may think less of me , but they do not have me staring back in the mirror at them ; I do .
                 Some times its a case of just being civil . There are ways we must act in given situations and places . One thing we must never act in anger but make deliberate steps to handle things .It does not matter what others think afterwards . they will not have to live with the results . People will always be full of " You should have advice " , but they they may need to take a closer look at their lives . The advice they give may be the reason they are where they are at or its some they would not even do them self . People generally give out that advice wouldn't follow it them self .
                 All in all How we live our life and respond in certain cases is all up to us and what we are willing to walk away from and live with . So I will continue being who I am and make my own decisions . I will be ultimately be the one who faces the music for what I do or don't do .

No comments: