Thursday, October 18, 2012

WHAT IS STILL POSSIBLE


             MMMMM......That is a thought , exactly what is still possible . Well there are many things in life that is possible  ; as long as the still another breath in our lungs we still have options . We can still love and live as long as we do that the rest will follow. Ten years ago I would never have thought that I would be sitting in front of laptop writing this blog that I pour my thoughts into , or even contemplating writing my great American novel .
                Any thing is possible ; we just have to make that first step . Get up out of bed and go out of that front door and see what the world has waiting for you . We some times have to get out of our comfort zone to see what we are capable of .We never know till we face adversity what we can do . All it takes is to take that first step . You can't think that all these successful people got there without taking that leap of faith . I know I am taking a big leap of faith by revealing so much about my thought processes in my blogs . This week I going to take anther step in a leap of faith I going to start to do some research this weekend for that novel I have been talking about .
             Every day we make some kind of leap of faith by going out that door , getting behind the wheel of our cars . So it should not be that big of a leap to go for that next big thing ,what ever that may be for you . We have to find that sparkle in our eye for what ever it is we do . Any thing is is better than sitting there , its not going to come to you . What is possible is depends on how far you are willing to go to meet it . How far are you willing to go . I write this for me as much as want others to read it , but it is mostly for me .
       

No comments: