Thursday, October 25, 2012

ITS A SUNNY DAY

           Well I just got off work and it so nice out I am sitting with door open to air out the place .I have a little busy to post and kinda wanted to wait for Donald Trumps earth shattering announcement . Which turned out to be in my mind a bust . I though he might have something to say that might change things but it was the same ole ,same ole hot air .
   Can turn on the news without the handicapper's trying to show us where the votes are needed to come from for them to win the election as if its a horse race .Then there is the murders of ambassadors all over  the news and all the questions about how it was handled or mishandled . Every day there are new facts coming out about this everyday . All these couch potato quarterback's putting their two cent worth in . My question is why don't they call it what it is . this all smells of cover up . Did this get the way of the campaign because it got the way of their talking points .
         The election day is not that far away and we are bombarded with politics all over TV . I will be glad when this is all over and the results are in ; so that we will definitely will know what to expect the next four years  . The not knowing is the hard part .I can say this much ; I already put my vote in . It is my hope that when all the questions are answered , that things will improve and get a lot better no matter who wins . I just want to see who ever is there will do their job and lead the country and not tell us what they are going to give us . I want to see an open government . I do not want to see them to continue doing our business behind closed doors . The people should know how they are going to take care of our business .
             Enough of that because it is such a nice day , the sun is up ,blue skies and a cool breeze blowing . It feels to good to waste it on politics . Other that to say if you can vote early its a good day out if you have stand in line to do it . So go and vote if you can there are no excuses for you not to . Lets send a clear message we the people do care what happens in our country . VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!!!!

No comments: