Saturday, October 13, 2012

ALL THE JOBS I HAVE EVER WORKED

                  The jobs I did are so varied it does not really make sense . When I was in high school I really wanted to build houses for a living . I really thought that was the job for me . So much so I took up building trades in vocational school while in high school .
              My first job right out of high school was at a girl scout camp as a handyman . It was a memorable experience . Which my retirement dream job came to mind a caretaker of some  camp came to mind .
            I have installed insulation ; built rafters all before I worked the job that cause me to join the Air Force . I was working at a restaurant  for some time . Then one day I got pissed off at the boss , when my mom came to pick me up from work . I told her to take me to the recruiter , I'm joining the Air Force . I profoundly said I will never work in another restaurant again , that statement will come back to haunt me .
          After doing my time in the Air force I worked many different construction jobs . Did punch lists on a apartment complex ; Built cabin cruisers ; fabricated bath tub and shower doors , worked on neon and florescent signs , on this one I do not know what caused me to take that job . I did not like heights to much ,but I overcame it . Did concrete work for a time ; did electrical work for a short while .
         I worked in under ground utilities ;Hung marble on high rises and that was the job that caused me to go back to work in in food service . I have been in food service going on now twenty years now . Remember I said a statement would come back to haunt me . Well my mother reminded me of it . I learnt one thing above all in this , NEVER SAY NEVER . Because if you do , don't worry sooner or later you will again . All in all my experience covers many areas in all this time I found that I was capable of doing what ever job I put my mind to . I have never regretted any thing I tried for I learnt some thing useful from all of them . Perseverance 1

No comments: