Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A LOOK INTO ................

                All my past blogs I have revealed more about me and my thoughts then I ever have before blogging . I have gone into my believe system ; my mind and my heart at times . I have only scratched the service of all that's me .As I write this blogs I never know what will inspire me or when it will come . Also by going through this exercise I am revealing things to my self .
             I know that we are ever changing beings . Who we are today may not be who we are  tomorrow or  next year for that matter . We are always learning and getting new experiences that will for ever change how we will think and act . I have always said in this blog and my many profiles that our experiences are the building blocks of who we are . If you are just sitting in stagnant state of mind you will never grow as a person . We need to get out there and get busy ; even if it means going out of your comfort zone . To tell the truth I have been on the lazy side over the past few years by waiting for the experiences to come to me . Yes ; I  need to get out there and do some thing ;anything that will get me out there .
              It seems at times I just make excuses for going here and doing that . Even if it is just flying kite on a nice spring day . Well right now that is some thing I can't do . Basketball season is here maybe I should stop saying next year I will go to a pro game and just do it . Every day I ride the bus to work on it I have noticed it hard to interact with people on it . Everyone seems to have headphones , or on there smart phones . Some just spend there time on the bus trying to look unapproachable , they just do not want to bothered . Then there are the ones who let all there business out there while on the
phone . So am not the only one that have not opened them selves to new experiences but that's no excuse for me . Well to today I have got to go out to to motivational meeting for my job . I may get something out of it . Also maybe all it will take is to go for a walk at the park that's near the the job . It's been a while that I went for a walk there just because it is there . My mind may clear and get some knew insight . I might meet some one interesting and inspirational . When go out the door you leave the predictable behind because you have no control over what happens out there . Do you really have to have a purpose to go out in the world . Can go out there and just let it surprise you and let it just place some thing in your path just to see how you react .There I go going of in a tangent , letting my mind wonder . Really all I did is sit down at my laptop let what ever just flow through my finger tips .I hope I did not bore you but isn't blogging a way of exploring who you are . A way of putting our selves on the spot . Forcing you to answer the difficult questions . Well lets see where this will lead and how I change .

No comments: