Friday, September 21, 2012

FORWARD

             Living life is a forward movement ; it can't be helped . We all started from the same place ; at birth . From there we all took different paths but none the less we all had the same start . The difference is that from there we all took different path's .
            The reason I chose this photo is because this city I live in ; twenty years ago the skyline did not look like this . This city is always moving forward and growing . As we do in our lives . Its up to us weather we grow or stand still . Its all in the choice we make each day in our life's . Take me for instance I started this blog this past June and here it is September and still keeping up . I have to make the choice to make an entry each day .I find that while working and going threw my routine ; I am thinking of ideas to blog about . Most of the time though I have forgotten them by the time I sit down at my laptop . I know must have bunches of good ideas but then again if they were that good I would have remembered them . May I ought to start carrying around a note book in my pocket to jot them done .We learn by doing .
                Yes I am just rambling on but that just what " Thoughts from the head " is about . I took this picture awhile back on night that was walking to work . As i was coming down the hill I saw this and felt snapping this with my phone . It turned out alright and I liked this shot so I hung on to it .
               Writing this blog is part of my moving forward , who knows where this may lead . That's part of the adventure , not knowing . Right now I have no plans or road map of where to take it . Maybe its time I did . With over 40 posts all have no pattern . When I sit down at my laptop I know not what will be put down till I am done . So I believe that's what I will have to do this weekend . I leave with one thought that has nothing to do with this blog . GO WOLVERINES !

No comments: