Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THE DAY AFTER

              Well now that I am officially one year older ; I don't feel any different than I did two days ago . But I promise you sooner or later some will expect me to act a little wiser than I was a week a ago . I do know this though every day provides another learning experience .
             A year ago the only technology  I was using was an android phone ; now here I am blogging on a laptop . So I can only just imagine what I will be doing next year .
                Learning and growing is not just limited to our youth . I think I still have a lot of time left in this world to do some big things . I just have find a way to leave my self open to new things . I can tell you I get hours of enjoyment from being on Google + . All the information ,news ,art and just plain every day fun stuff . I have yet to give Hangouts a try . I tell you this much when I get to know  many people in my circles you probably will not be able keep me off it . Over the past couple off months I have enjoyed sharing my thoughts on my blog .
                Life is just starting for me , I am only six years into to next fifty years . So there is a lot left for me to do in the world . It is my hope that I make better use of my time than I did in my youth .These just some thoughts that have been running thru my head . Now only if can take heed of them and put them to good use .

No comments: