Saturday, September 8, 2012

DEAR MOM

                  Yes Mom its been a while since we talked . I am not sure if you have Internet access in the here after , but they say he can do all things so surely the after life must had Internet before we even thought of it here.
                You know I use to call you at least once a week ; We would talk about what was in the news that week or a book ,news article I read or something like that . Well the past couple of weeks would have been good , because I sure missed talking to you . With the election coming up and both party's had just had there conventions .We sure would have had a lot to discuss . Defiantly we would have disagreed on many things , but in the end we would agreed to disagree .
                  There is so much going on in our country today , I know they would been some real long talks . I would been able to get a lot off my chest . You might of showed me where my thinking was wrong or told me where to go to get some answers . This years election is going to be rough , there will be mud slinging , misinformation put out to confuse. The next sixty days is going to be some thing , sure would have provided for a lot phone calls . The first debate of the season will soon . I think there be as much action as you would find in a college football game . It will go down to the 2 minute warning .
              Oh yes , you probably already know the game is on . You got the best seats in the stadium to watch the game . You may have said a few choice words already to . Well mom it was nice chatting with you . We talk again soon .  Oh yes put in a good word for the Michigan Wolverines so that they may have a good season this year . You know how exited you would get during their games.
            Well take care we will chat again soon .
                                          your son

No comments: