Tuesday, September 18, 2012

THE PERFECT WOMAN

                    You something if I am not careful I could get in trouble with this blog ,but I know i will not . What makes me so sure is because I just know .
                 I remember the day day I met my lady , it was a bright sunny spring day . I was sitting at the bus stop waiting on the bus as you should well know . On this day I was heading uptown , then I saw this vision walk up the side walk towards the stop . I thought to myself ,we talked for quite some time till our bus arrived . We got on the bus , she sat at the front and in the back some where . I could not help but watch this lady at the front of the bus . We finally arrived uptown , the bus unloaded . I mustered up what was left of my courage and caught up with her and asked out for some coffee . I walked away with my chest stuck out like I performed a heroic deed of some kind . Oh damn ; I forgot to get her number and to tell her where to meet . I had already lost her in the crowd .
               A few days later we ran into each other on the street we live on .She reminded me of what had done . We finally had that cup of coffee and been together ever since , nine years now . Well back to the title of my blog The perfect woman . After we had been together awhile ,she asked me that fateful question . I thought carefully and responded .
               This is what I explained to her . When I get old and retire I will be sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch watching the grass grow . This woman comes out on the porch and brings me a ice cold up tea , and I smack her on the rump . then she smacks me on the shoulder yelling fresh .
             My lady lady asks me how does that make her the perfect woman . I answer because silly she is still there .

No comments: