Friday, September 7, 2012

THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY HOME

               I am sitting here in my room ,looking out on a sunny Friday mourning . I just got of work , as I was passing thru uptown , they were taking down all signs of what was the DNC .I imagine by the time I go into work tonight you might not even notice that the Democrats had there party here in our fare city .
              But I believe that the Democrats had a lost opportunity . Sure in the past year the people whom set up the convention did some community  service projects . In the past week they had some 50,000 Representatives here town  . Can imagine the amount good will ,not to mention putting there actions where their mouth is . All this talk about how they want to give Americans a lift up and shared responsibility .
                    If each states group of representatives picked a community to do about four hours of time in can you imagine the amount help that would have been . Also they would have actually shown how much they do care about helping their fellow Americans .
                   I really think that if the political party's spent as much money and time community serve as they do campaigning  , it would go a long way toward gaining votes . Mainly because they showing some concern in the plight of their fellow citizens . I am not just talking about the Democrats , I am also including the Republicans . The republicans probably could have showed some good will in Tampa Fl .
                Instead they they rather spend all their talking junk to and about each other with out any substance  . They talk about what they want to do for our people , not show any plan of action . I say don't talk about what you want to do , show us . Works speak louder than words . But for the next sixty days we will be bombarded with speech's and commercials ; personal appearances , photo ops .  Counter punches and so on till we are sick of it .I feel if they showed some goodwill towards the people thru actions that may help in proving their case as to why they deserve our vote . This is just one mans thought .

No comments: