Thursday, September 20, 2012

CLEAR SKIES THINK AGAIN

                  Clear skies are so relaxing ; here I sit with a cup of coffee at my laptop ,looking out he window . Wonder what I could write about .I then looked out window and snapped this picture this mourning .
                   I sit here looking at this peaceful sky while listening to news . What a contrast . How can so much in the world under such a peaceful sky .
                All stuff going on with election ; unrest in the middle east ; the unemployment , the economy in a mess still . Blue sky with puffy clouds kinda give you a little respite from the bad news when you look up .
              What we need in the news is a reason to feel that things are looking up . All the unknowns about our future cause to to give pause . The exploding dept , the constant unemployment numbers , lack of a budget , and definitely what seems to be a lack of foreign policy . I just don't see to many people in our government with any answers . Just excuses and back peddling . How long are we as a country going to put up with a government that can't do its job . Four years of no budget ,ever increasing number of regulations that get in the way of progress .
                We have 47 days till the election ;a debate coming up soon . How are we as nation going to fix this . Do we really need to what for our elected officials to solve the problem . No lets just put people in that will do their job and realize that they work for us . The government exists because of us , we do exist because of it . I don't for it to provide for me but to help create opportunity's for growth . We don't need more government jobs ; we need jobs that will create wealth which turn create more taxes that can be collected to pay down the debt . Even I know you can not spend your way out of debt , that invites corruption .So I say the government must step out of our way and let do what we know best .

No comments: