Saturday, September 29, 2012

WHAT WOULD I SAY TO MY YOUNGER SELF PART 3

                   This will be my last post on this subject . I just would like to say have fun , do some thing and get involved . Find some thing to get involved with .  It will help pass the time , but not only that it will introduce you to the kind of people that you should have as friends . You will also always have some place to go and things to do .
                   If you don't get involved you will find.you will not have things to keep you busy . Your circle of friends will be small or non-existent . You will be wondering why you have no friends when you need them . Just get out there ;I don't mean hang at a bar . Join a health club , book club some kind of social group . Don't just show up , make a connection , get involved in a project .You will find you be much happier in your life '.
                 Read some books , keep up with the news , go to a movie once in while and learn some thing new . All this is so that you can join in conversations , and know a little about the subject . No one wants to be the dull one , try to be interesting . Go visit places , go on hikes ,get a hobby ; what I am saying do not be a bump on a log . We all need to have a feeling of belonging .
                Only if some one sat me down and told me me some of the things and more from this series posts I may have avoided some of my mistakes . But learnt from those mistakes , some of us are hard headed and have to learn the hard way . But we are always so much the better for it . We may not see it right away but latter on we will see it .
                Finally do not be afraid to live your own life . So go forth and enjoy the adventure .

No comments: