Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The final chapter has not been written !!!!

                     Well , here sit on a fall day , the looks great with light blue sky with white puffy clouds floating around . Started my day with bike ride into town ,met with a friend for a slow casual breakfast and coffee . It was a peasant mourning for sure . Ran into a few people I knew from many years ago . It seem as though it was another life time . One thing for sure is life is finally starting to feel normal .
                       I am still thinking about what wrote in my last few blogs , you about how a sixty year old should act . I seen and read a few think since
That made sense . Never act your age and your only as old as you feel . I think sometimes that I am in my twenty's , so I try to do as I did then ,but at times my body will let me , but I doing good for my age ,a five mile ride on my bike seems normal . Last week I did about 26 miles and felt good afterwards . But that statement " is that the way a fifty old should act " , that was made back then . So as sixty approaches , I can't help but wonder what will be expected of me when it does happen . Your age just changes , no books to study given beforehand , and tests are taken . It just happens and then your expected to know . Like it is absorbed by osmosis from the atmosphere or something .
                             All I know is I just keep living and doing what has to be done to make it work . I my take a few wrong turns , but who doesn't . We all had to have been there at some point . I just haven't experienced something's that most adults have at this point . I did not to grow up with my daughter as I should have . So I missed out on that . Through out my my working life I have always been around a lot of young people just starting their adult lives . So I have always had that youthful influence around me . I guess that is not a bad thing . So just how are you going to act . Hell I do know , I just enjoy life as comes and see what happens . The final chapter has not been written .

No comments: