Friday, October 2, 2015

This is Thoughts From The Head

                Well , here I am again , I have forgotten how chilly and windy the falls get here in Michigan . You something though I am enjoying experiencing it again . It beginning to feel like home . When go into town I now run into people I know . I guess I went on my first date , met with I women I know from face book for a long breakfast and just chatted all mourning , talk to few people in the restaurant that I did not realize I new from the the old days . I am starting to become normal again . It all beginning to come together .
                    Went for a interview for better job , and landed a second interview , thank you . Ready now to buy a scooter , the second phase of establishing my self . Once I get this now to work on a truck and a place of my own . Still want to build the canoe over the winter , so can have one other activity to do in spring . Maybe try my hand at fishing . I also not going to do the one man canoe now , I'll put together a 18 footer , so that I can bring along some company . Yes I can now see change is possible and that better days are ahead of me . I see now that can fit in here at home . Yes I have a life .
                      Now if can some help with question that I been asking about in my blog . Maybe can a good discussion going here . Also maybe I can get back work on my great american novel idea again . I have been banging that idea around for a few years now . That idea is what really got me started with writing this blog  . Maybe its that needed to be at peace with myself . I recently read Earnest Hemingway's book The Old Man and the Sea again . I have read it so many times in my youth and seen to movie I do not know how many times . It a classic , just enjoyed it . I enjoy reading any way . But just can't pick up any book and read it , for some reason if it don't grab me in the first few pages  I done with it . I just can not force my self through it .
                             I figure if I read some good books it would help motivate me to do better in my blog and get going with the novel . But also just doing stuff like working on the farms and building those canoes with my brother . Living my life , experiencing winter for the first time in over thirty years , will get me going on my projects . I can see people are reading my blog , but I am getting no feedback so that I can know if I am heading the right direction . This is Thoughts From The Head . So have to put them out there .
                               Here it is most of the mourning is gone past ,and have this all put down . Oh shoot , I haven't had my coffee yet . What's wrong with me . But through this writing today I have stayed pretty positive in my thoughts . That is a big change . So let's get the comments coming so I can get things going . OK .
                                  If you can check out some my earlier blogs , that might help in getting the juices flowing around here .I know I have some good ones and some that are not so good .But that is with all things .

No comments: