Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Questions , My , My

                 Fall has came ,which tells us winter is not far away . After living south for so many years I find myself experiencing these seasons again for first time . Where I had been living all we had was hot and cold . I find myself enjoying this fall weather here in the great lake state . See the leaves change color , the colder nights ; which made for great sleeping . I find myself enjoying my mourning coffee and eating stews and soups more suited for this time of year . Oh yes , don't forget the obligatory mug of hot cider and powdered doughnuts .
                   When go around town you see everyone readying their homes for Halloween ; talking about the coming of Thanksgiving . Don't forget some are also thinking ahead and readying themselves for Christmas . When begin to see the leaves change you think of many things , football on Saturdays and Sundays , raking leaves , mowing the grass for last time before the snow falls , winterizing the house , fuel for heat ,and so on . Take for instance I have long sleeve shirts , so I had gone to thrift store and found me some flannel shirts and sweat shirts to begin readying myself for the colder temperatures the I will be experiencing . I no I will be in need of a good winter coat . I am also going to working getting a car or truck , I do not how much longer my bike will my mode of transportation . You really can't ride a bike in snow .
                        So much to do in so little of time , a better job ,transportation , a home my own , warm cloths . I often sit an wonder is it all going to happen . I do not want to be burden to my family to much longer . I have taking care of myself and others for so long , that I am not accustomed to letting others help me . I always have tried to do it on my own . You know it is a mans pride is at stake if he can't take care of his own needs .
                           I am meeting some of my needs on my own , I have also learned how easy it is to do without Television . I no longer feel the need to hold that remote in my hand . I am finding ways to pass the time without it . Though I manage to watch a little football . I have been getting some reading in too. Television is not as important to me any more but I have not weened myself off the internet . You need it to find and apply for work now . As for Facebook and Twitter I use it to keep up with the people I want to keep in my life . Also I use it to keep up with the news or when there is something I don't know and wat to find out about it . So that is one thing I seem not to do without .
                       I am trying hard to make the best of my situation . I do sometimes wonder about what left behind . You be with some people for twelve years and not have feelings for them . I wish the best for them but the place they had me in was not where I needed to be . What they were doing to themselves was not good , I could not let them take me down that path anymore . So am I doing good for myself , do I have the right attitude , and am I doing enough . Those thoughts are always running thru my mind , and wondering if the people around think that am trying to make it happen . There just much uncertainty in my life right now .
                  All I know I do not want to be in the same place as I am now . I want to see large gains in my life . I am still curious about the questions I have been asking in my past few blogs post I wrote . How am supposed act for my age . Questions , many questions my ,my ,my .

No comments: