Thursday, October 15, 2015

What is Thoughts from the head

           Well ,today I am going back to the beginning of this blog . I have been writing this since 6/12 ,and its 192 posts later . I have know idea what I got me started other than I had just bought my fist computer . I have been pretty steady at making entry's ,except for a little dry spell ,where it just fell to the side ,life gets in the way at times . Here lately I have been pretty good at keeping up with it .
             How I came with the idea is rather silly . My Father when I was growing , being the naval man that he was . He called the bathroom the head , it was also the reading room , the library and and place to some thinking . So out of that came Thoughts from the Head . How many of us are guilty of bringing reading material in with us , or while in there do some thinking . I fact in so long that is hard to stand up . Yes , I know this is not a topic we just don't talk about.  I just saying how I came up with the name for this blog .
                So I unload some of my thoughts and ideas in here . I am always asking for people's thought's on things . I have gotten a few ,but not as much I would like but that is OK . That will not stop me from asking . I this approaching 60 years old . As I mentioned recently , So I have posted a question , rather a series of related questions .
                  How is a Sixty year old supposed to act ?  Where is a sixty year old supposed to be at in his life at that time ? Where on our bucket list should we be ? Is there some standard for when we reach these milestones in life ?
                    To be truthful I have idea on how to answer those questions , and no closer to know any answers . No idea where to begin . The thoughts I had were good just make me ask for more . I will returning to this often over the next year . For not am I only approaching sixty , but during this year I am going thru and making a lot of change's in my life . I have already made a few major changes . I do not plan on going backwards , I do not plan on being in the same place . Yes , it had starting over and thing don't happen as fast as you would like . You find that you can not make it happen with help . That makes it hard when for so long you've done it on your own . But apparently not good enough . You've let something in your life cause it fall apart and it don't just happen over night . It has taken some time happen and it was allowed to happen . What's worse is you did not see it coming . So at times , it comes to mind you think how did I not see it , how stupid was I . Because of it you give up a job you like ,leave a place that had become home .  It good that I have family that cares and will help .
                         So you see I have strong reasons to ask these questions , and a lot of ground to make up for . It may be to late , but I gotta do something . I have to make something happen in my life and it will .

No comments: