Sunday, October 25, 2015

Thoughts and Thank you

               I don't know how many times I started writing this entry , but lately my mood or state of mind hasn't been there . I have been trying to get it together . Its been slow going , I have more years than you shake a stick at , to make for. yes , I know that you can't make up for time lost , but you sure try to gain much of what you lost and more with hard work . I not going to be a victim here , I am going to climb out of this with much of my own hard work . I in my mind have been in a strange place , here but not here , wondering at times why I am doing what I have been . At times its just hard to get motivated , but I just push through it . Just as with writing my blog I have a loss of thought .
                 I have never got much feedback , throughout my writing of my blog . So at times I have to rely on much of my own thinking . I know I have been repeating myself over the past month on a thought I have . Still not much feedback but much of that is my fault . My blog is not read by very many . I don't write with any regularity , or at times with much thought or work into it . I have doing this for three years and at times I had ignored it because of things going on around me . Well in the past few months I have made more entry's because I had made steps in taking some control of my life . I know that I need put more work and thought into it . Yes , more hard work needs to be put into this and with time more people will I hope will read it . I do believe Thoughts From the Head can be a blog worth reading . I just need to make that investment .
                       As soon as I can get all my ducks in row and move past this point in my own life . I believe I have made the right move , I have so work to do to get all areas back on the right track . So maybe the reason I have purposed the thoughts I have in the past month is maybe that I am looking for some guidance in how I should be , where I should be when turn sixty . So how should act , what should I be doing , what should I be thinking ,how far along on my bucket list ? Mmmm I guess I should put together a bucket list . I have made the move to live for , work for myself , so what I do , does not involve others unless I want them there . So if your are reading this please share it with others the more thoughts are shared the better . My blog can only get better with your help . So shall end by thanking you .

No comments: