Monday, October 19, 2015

Still with no idea

            Well, here I am a few days latter . Over the course of the last couple days I thought of many ideas to write about . Only thing is now that I am sitting here with tablet in hand ,I just can't remember any of them . I know thought of a couple while riding my bike in town . That just shows the need for me to carry a pen and note book of some kind around with me at all times . Never know when a thought will strike .
               The sun is shining ,with a strong breeze outside . The temps are more comfortable also . Such a good change over the past few days . I only one important thing to to do tomorrow ,so I am going to make up things I need to do , hopefully they will prove to make some progress toward my goals . I have many unfulfilled ideas to do , I think I need to at least get one of them out of the way . What could do today or the next couple days go through my notes and get a list . So I can have an idea of what I need to be working on .
                  I am very thankful of all the help and support I have received from my family in the last few months . I am working now but I would say that don't totally have me where I need to be . The things I need to work on should be in that direction . Its not likely that , Publishers Clearing House will find my door and less likely that I win the Powerball . So I have to get there on my own ,and with the family's help . November is coming up , the month for giving thanks , and I have a lot to be thankful for . I will try to thank all those that have helped me . I need to to take the necessary steps that their help proved to be fruitful .
                    Back to the purpose my blog to seek answers to to questions I posed in the last month . How is a sixty year old supposed to act , and so on . I am no closer to writing my last blog on that . What need is input which I am not getting . What things is does supposed to know and have  ? What experience's should have happened ? How far on the bucket list should he be ? How is he supposed act ? What spiritual revelations should have happened ? Is is all relative to his experiences ? So where does one begin to answer this ? Who do you ask ? Everyone I guess . I just need participation .It not hard to leave some thoughts on this , they can be left on my Google plus page , or The thoughts from the john page . You do not have to be sixty ,or have been sixty , anyone with some ideas can answer . I still have about 325 days till I turn sixty . I am looking to know the answer , I just doing this to have something to write about in my blog , and create a discussion . To be a discussion I need input from others . I need positive response's , humor , actually all kinds of thoughts .              
                         So who of you out there is going to break the ice . I will by the end of the week be adding another entry , so give me something to write about . All of us at some point have or will pass this point in our lives . We all are in this together .

No comments: