Thursday, October 29, 2015

Time, a tangent and no answers

                       Man , I tell time is going by fast , since I been up here in Michigan . The fall season is upon us , the first I have experienced i many years . Its the kind of weather for bon fires , Hot apple cider , hot chocolate , powdered doughnuts , hay rides , haunted houses , and corn maze's . The time is going by fast .
                      I am still looking for answers to my questions . Still have no input , but that's my fault for I do not have active blog ,let alone one that's interesting . I have seen some quotes floating around that I thought would inspire me ,but when I sit here with my tablet in hand I go dumb . I could write about the debate last night , but I did not watch it because I lost interest in it . The campaigns have turned into a circus act . No real questions are being asked of them , hear lots of promises , and no real solutions to our nations problems . Mostly all you hear is the same old stuff just repackaged . The only thing I want to see is the changes that need to made to bring my country to what it once was . Respected ,strong and the america dream back as it was . I want to dream again and be able to act on them . We are over taxed , over regulated , everywhere we turn the is a tax or fee or some rules that all they do is prevent any progress to made . What's been created is bunch freeloaders whom do everything they can to hustle free money and goods out of our government and they have made it a career choice . We have a you owe me problem . I don't owe you a thing . Yes I may have had some help at times but I did not rely on it to live . Once I got on my feet I took care of myself . We all need help at times but you should not rely on others to take of you for life . Well my rant is over . I at times seem to go of in a tangent .
                            Back to my , main purpose of late answers to my questions. How should a sixty year old should act , know ,have accomplished and be at in his life . Do I really think that I could find solid answers . I have one year to find out .

No comments: