Monday, November 2, 2015

How are you going to act

                       Well , I have been writing this for a couple of years  . I written about many things in my head and life . Today is a particularly a good one . I am on the way to getting a new start in my life . Start a good job next week , one I hope to turn into home , where I can work till I am not able to work any more . I like work it can feel like we all are family . Time will tell .
                        Back to the purpose of blog for the year , I have received much input from those manage to read this blog . The best possible idea can come up with is , live the best life you can . Yes , it doesn't tell you how a sixty year old should act . I guess that how should act is up to the individual . I know that at this point in my life , I am not in a position that most people my age are in . I have to struggle to get things back on track but you know nothing is worth having unless you work hard to get it . So it seems that I have long road to haul in such short time . I so much to do , I have soon sit down make list of all I need and want to accomplish . The hard for is just how do I go about doing it . Where does one start to rebuild  their life . Yes , two items are done , a new location ,and a new job .
                            Yes , I realize that rest just don't fall in place , I have to plan and work at it ,just as hard as I would on my job . The problem is just what is it that I want to with myself . I do not want another  relationship ,except with maybe my pets I hope to have . So what is it that want to do with my spare time . I have so many interests , that I never had the time or even the money to act on . Right now is not the time to act on them , because I do not have a solid foundation to which to stand on . About the only thing can do is continue is ride my bike and help my brothers on their farms .Because of my situation I don't have much of chance to meet many people . The big problem for me is you get only one chance to get it right . I definitely do not need to or even want to get mixed with wrong crowd . Heck , can't afford to .
                             I am now the kind of person that keeps to themselves and really don't talk much either . So in turn I am not much of a conversationalist , I just don't think people have much interest in what I have to say or think . So why do I write a blog , it easier for me to write my thoughts .  So I guess what I will have to get over it .

No comments: