Friday, November 13, 2015

Somewhere Somehow

         It been windy and cold ,with some rain or snow here . Not much of a chance to get out on my bike . Trying to get as much rest as I can , for tonight I start my new job . Starting tonight I will be proofing to myself that , am I as good at what I do . I will be working in a world class facility for the first time . Everything I have done is sort of pretending to be good . On my first night I have got to set the bar high and maintain it .
             The weather around here lately has been such , that you don't want to spend much time out in it . Kind of lazy cloudy days . My first real winter in decades in finally on the way . They saying that it maybe a mild one . I have not been into doing all that much , this past week I found it hard to make an entry in my blog . I remembered something I read a few years ago . Write every day ,even when you have nothing to say , just write . Its the only way you will get better. Who knows one day you will find your voice . I know I have a story in me , I just to find a way to tell it . I have been through so many changes in my life . I hope the last one will be the final one .
              I have no real idea if I am reaching anyone ,but that's all right though . I do this more for me , its a way to get my brain to do some work . To from getting lazy . At times it may seem like ,I have no idea where I am going with this , it because I really have no idea . So I wonder am I the only one whom feels this way at times . Am I really the one that's stupid and ignorant . The highest I have gone is high school and the school of hard knocks . The later has not been good to me , I have really been knocked around a lot . Life has not been easy . I always seem to get through it . I am now working on my last chance . I intend on ,always putting my best foot forward . Like I always say after someone tells me to have a good day , I say I am going to make one  somehow .
           

No comments: