Monday, November 16, 2015

A Panther's fans thoughts

                Well , moved to Michigan before football season started , mind you I was born in Michigan , and graduated from high school here . All the while they have asking me if root for the Detroit' lions , I am sorry to say that my answer was no . See I am a loyal Panthers fan , and have been from the beginning. I attended the first pep rally on the field that was to be the stadium . I have followed the thru all the ups and downs since the their beginning . Yes , I have talked junk about them when they did not do so well . but what fan don't when their team do not do well .
                  They still were my team , I followed their progress good or bad . I walked around with my chest stuck out for awhile the year we went the super bowl . I was a fan for the entire time I lived in Charlotte , I rode past the stadium countless times . I have seen the Panther statue's many time ,looking up into their growling faces . Now  that am not living there , they a having their best year ever . It saddens me that I am there to experience the excitement that area must having about the team . Oh can tell you the main reason I will always remain a fan , How many can say they been with the team since their beginning . So give me a real good reason I need to switch teams . I don't think you can give me one that I will accept . I am going to proudly follow this years super bowl run . I will enjoy it , for every year I think this year is going to the year . It looks like this is going to be the year . All can I say about it is go Panthers .
                     I can say though I did and always have followed the Wolverines seasons , no matter where I have lived . It looks like going to be a good season for them . But only game that is the most important to me , it almost the whole season to me . and that is the Ohio game . I have almost always worked with or knew a Ohio fan . We always talk junk to each other about the game all year . I have always been a fan of the Wolverines , ever since the 70's . Seeing my mother listening to the game on the radio while working in the kitchen . On the Saturday of the big game she would put out a big game day spread to munch on during the game and a even bigger one when we went to the Rose Bowl .  So yes I do follow a Michigan team . I just wanted to put that out there .

No comments: