Friday, September 18, 2015

We will see

                    Here I am sitting in the screened room on the farm ,feeling a nice cool breeze , your can hear the leaves rustling . The birds are chirping  and the sun trying to fight its way through the clouds . There was a good storms during the night , that lasted till after the sun came up , expecting more tonight . I am hoping they will wait till I get to work though . It is so quiet here , I have up here since late June and I am still amazed by how quiet it is here .
                       When go on my bike rides , I see large open fields of crops every where I go , and not forgetting the patches trees scattered all over . Then riding has become very relaxing , and has become easier to go long all day rides . There is really so much to do around here and to see .
                        Since the beginning of summer I have gotten to where I watch very little TV .I am not as up to date , as to what is going on in the world . But living out here in the country it is just easy to get busy with something or not be busy and forget about the out side world . Yes , I know I should be paying attention , but what news you get is so slanted one way or other . So you don't know if you are getting the whole story .
                            Out here you get a lot of time to think or even not think . Shoot , not thinking is so easy to to do here . You can get relaxed sitting here looking over the fields ,right into the woods ; that you can loose yourself . All concept of time just disappears . Before you know it you look up and its time to go to work . Easily you can loose track of what day of week it .
                                Yes I made the right move , by come back home . I not making what I was , but I am at lest seeing my pay check and at least last me more than couple days . I am no longer getting that daily drama of so called emergencies . I can now think of and work on future needs . Not just the right now . I calmly just let the money just sit there till I need it . At this pace I can and will be on my feet in no time . Hopefully in four weeks I can have some sort of motorized transportation . Then I can really do some searching for a more steady income with a future and benefits . So tell me am I in the right frame of mind . Am I going about this in the right way . We will see .

No comments: