Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SURVEY : HOW SHOULD A SIXTY YEAR OLD ACT?

                As sit here thinking a question came to mind . Actually more a memory and thought did . As I am going to be 59 tomorrow , which mean next year I will be sixty . To get to my point when turned fifty , something happened that caused some one I knew to say to me "Is that the way a fifty year should act ? " . Well me being me my answer to that was " Hell I don't know ,turning fifty just happened , there was no test , I was not given a manual . So how in the world one suppose to act .
              With sixty approaching I am asking you all out there to help me . Respond to my blog with what you think a sixty year old should know and how you think he should act . So as I could put together a so called Manuel with you alls help . Think about it , would have helped you if there was some sort of book you could turned to when you reached mile stones in your life . like say twenty , thirty or forty for that matter . Would things be a lot different if there was some sort of guide you could of turned to . So please respond with your answers . And I will respond and share in kind through my blog .Who knows what may come out of this .
                  I would to add ,what should a sixty year should know by then and what should have experienced ?  Please leave some comments , I will use them future blogs this year . That question will be in thoughts trough out the year .

No comments: