Thursday, September 10, 2015

IRRELEVANT

                Well , this mourning I am sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for the mourning dew to dry off , so I can Finnish mowing the lawns . There is something relaxing about being on that riding lawn mower . The nothing to think about but steering it safely around the yard . You have nothing time to let your mind go where it wants to go or needs to go . While on there , there is not a lot of demands of your attention ; so it can be pretty narrow . Good therapy for you , especially for me with all that am trying to recover and rebuild from . I guess you can call it a form of meditation .
                    The past two days I spent a couple of hours each working on the yard . I felt relaxed and ready for my bike ride into work and work it self . At the of the day I felt good of myself , although when I played down my eyes would not close for the life of me . I just laid there wide awake . But on the other hand if I did I would missed the clear sky last night . You could the stars every where , not a cloud blocking them , not forget about listening to the crickets and frogs singing their songs . At one point I could hear a bunch of dogs of in the distance  , some one must of been hunting raccoon or something . It sounded like they had something treed or surrounded . Amazing the things you can hear out here on the farm or see in the night sky .  Kind of makes all the past problems and the things that your going through to solve them irrelevant . I guess you can say I am making progress .

No comments: