Friday, September 4, 2015

To Cat or not to Cat

               Today , I kind of feel good about my progress in moving with my life . This week I have able to move around independently , because of my evening able to ride around on my bike . I checked out where some apartments are at around town , I also applied for a second job . ( It will take two jobs to get on my feet again , and lots of sacrifice's on my part ) . I also yesterday loaded up a wagon of hay by myself . They meant I drove the tractor around the field with hay wagon and picked the bails and loaded them ,stacked them by myself . got most of the field done in a couple of hours .
                 Thanks to all this activity I am finally losing my stomach , my abs around showing up after being AWOL for so many years . My pants are starting to get lose in the waist .
                 This week I also walked around the field and found where the deer been hanging out at . That same day at night I saw about eight deer on the hill near there . I walked up to them and got about a couple of hundred feet of them before they bolted . I believe things are going to be alright before the end of the year . Hopefully I will be where I can have a pet . I am thinking a cat maybe two . It don't take much effort to care for them and when what your attention they will come to you . You just have to put out food and water for them when needed . When they're kittens they can be a lot fun to play with .
                     See this why I think things are going to get better is because I am making some kind of plans to the future . OK , maybe they are not big plans but they are plans none the less . I have not forgotten my plan to build a canoe over the winter . Progress is being made it may not be in a grand scale , but it is being made .

No comments: