Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's going to be a long hard ride

               Well been riding my bike to work now for a week , starting feel like I am in better shape also . Today took a ride into town for some lunch , stopped by job and checked out where some apartments are . I think the ride today was about fifteen miles . I took the long way back to the house which took me my cousin's house . It wouldn't have been right to pass by and not chatted with the a while . So I did , it was a welcome rest , good conversation , not mention the air-conditioning felt good . When left there it was only a ten minute ride . All in all its been a good day .
                I have making strides to get back own two feet , hopefully this other job comes through ,I could be in my own place before winter sets in .I come to the realization that it will take two jobs to get on my feet . It ain't like I can count on the lottery to save the day , it would be nice but it not gonna happen . One can always dream about it though . I so want to repay my family for what help they have given me and then some . I hope to do this one day .
                  I can say this I am more positive about the future now , than was six months ago . It seemed as though there was no way out , that doomed to that existence . I now there is always a way out , you just have to be willing to make the move .

No comments: