Monday, December 31, 2012

THE LAST DAY OF 2012

               Here it is the last day of the year . Are you ready for 2013 ? I think not , here our government is still arguing over taxes . they working on a deal right down to the wire , instead of doing their job in the first place . Its been my experience when you wait to the last minute , the job never gets done . You always forget something . Enough of this .
             Unlike our government , have you done everything and or accomplished every thing on your to do list for the year . I would like to say I did but that is not the case . I still have a lot to do that I am carrying over to the new year ,with some more added .
                 2013 , what does that mean to to you .  I remember back in , lets say for instance 1976 because that was our Bicentennial . I was 19 years old I thought that the year 2000 was a life time away let alone 2013 . I in my mind I had plenty of time to get things done . Little did I realize that as you got older the years would go faster with each passing year .Take right now for instance before we know it we will be thinking of 2014 . Yes it will go that fast . So if you want to get some thing done this year do not stick your toe in the water to test it : just jump right in feet first and get it over with . In otherwise just jump into your projects full bore , just get it done . Oh ; I forgot to ask ,have you planed for the next year . Were waiting to see what the new year is going to bring and play by ear . Well , it will not work ; I have tried that for to many years that I can remember . You will get any where that way . Yes I do have some plan for the year , details have to be worked out but I do have a plan . it may be a short plan .
               I want to grow my blog , don't know how am going to do it . I do know I have to put forth a more concerted effort . No more hap-haggardly working on it . Up to now its been mostly working off the top of my head .
              In my job I want to be in a better place than I am now . I know what has to be done there .To start with some classes to make myself more knowledgeable of my area of work .
             In my personal life I have to put some work into my relationships . And that is already been put into action .
            In dealing with with taxes and the economy there is not much I can plan for . At least till our government gets off its high horse and do its job .
            So in closing ; I ask you do you have a plan , or are going to play it by ear ?

No comments: