Monday, December 3, 2012

OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE

                How often do we go out our comfort zone . Not much : although this blog is outside my comfort zone . I am not one for sharing my thoughts and when I do it some how gets lost in the translation .I am often misunderstood ,it never seems to come out of my mouth the way i want it to sound ,However though ; when I sit at my laptop it seems to come through .
                I have been doing this for about six months or more and enjoying do this .I make time on my daily schedule every day to do some work on it . I am always on the look out for ideas . I now carry note book with me ,so I can jot down thoughts as they come to me . I am also thinking of coming up with a mission statement to go by as I work on this ; so as I can have some since of direction as I write . In my past postings they have been random and sporadic  . Yes I admit it ;I have not had any continuity in my work .
                From what noticed the blogs that seem to have any measure success the all been constant and a direction .I have spent all weekend working towards this goal . Searching and reading everything I can find on this , even took some notes . I am attempting to put some of what I found to use .
              I even enrolled in some online line courses the expand on my knowledge base , so as I have a little more to work with .I am hoping to to take this in the right direction at the same time improve myself right along with it All this energy that I am putting in this , people are not use to seeing come out me in this matter , usually I give up on stuff after a few weeks .They not seeing that in me on this .
             Well enough rambling for now I have got other things in this that need my attention .

No comments: