Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A WEEK TO GO

                   Now that Christmas is over , there only seven day's left to the year . Seven day left to reach any goals you may have for the year ; make any changes in your life for this year ; to evaluate where your at and decide where you want be this time next year .
                   Yes all of resolve that the coming year is going to be better than this year . Do we take the time to plan how it is going to be better or do we just go into the year and just let it happen . I my self most of the do the latter ; but this year I hope to do better . I have seven day's to reflect on what went right ; what was wrong and decide what am going to do about it .
                  This is the hard part being brutally honest about the past year ; my successes ; my short comings ; whats expected of me for the next year and most of all where do I see myself this time next year .Yea I have taken a few steps to improve my mind by enrolling in some classes . I am smart enough to realize it will take more than that . It's all in the follow through . Do i have what it takes to see this through .
               Professionally can I see myself still doing as I have done for the past seven years ; NO . I have to make steps to make the changes necessary to make an improvement . Is it some thing I am doing or not doing that's keeping me where I am at . I admit that at times I am not do as I should . I need to be little more understanding . But all boils down to though is that I am there to get a job done , and if your there to have a social life it is not possible . That's where the drama starts .
              Relationship wise I have a lot decisions to make . I have been in this relationship for almost ten years . I do know I love her but there are times that I hate her so . But I think realistically every one goes through this . I am so comfortable with the way it is now ,but I do need to make changes to make it a better one .
             My living situation cold stand for some improvement , but for this to occur every thing I have mentioned so far have to be improved upon . This can not happen with out improve other parts of yourself . They are all connected in some way and affect each other . Another thing needs to happen right along with it .The economy has see signs of improvement , If our government don't make changes in it self  ; nothing in our life's will improve all that much . We as people remain deeply divided on the issues we face . There seems to be little or no discussion . When there is no one really listening to each other . No can find common ground ; every one thinks that the other person has to give in . Or one side feels that they have to run rough shod over the other . Every one thinks they know whats best for everyone else .
           So in the coming seven day's a lot has to happen ; our government has to get their collective act together and solve the problem at hand . We have have to make the hard choices in our lives to be able to handle what may be ahead . So there is a lot to do for the next seven day's . It all depends on what is important to you . So as you can see the new year is not just about the biggest party of the year , Its about what are you going to do about the coming year . So where is your head at ?
       The picture to the right is me at the time of writing , 4 am and raining and cold out side ; kind of fitting isn't .it . With all question ahead of us the coming year . So this is where my head at right now .

No comments: