Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY DAILY DAYDREAM CONTINUED

                             "IMAGINATION  IS EVERYTHING . IT IS THE PREVIEW OF LIFE'S COMING ATTRACTIONS "  ALBERT EINSTEIN    
                  Yesterday I wrote about my day dreaming over lottery tickets if I win . So according Albert Einstein I am perfectly normal . I also day dream about a lot of things around me .
               As I walk around doing my job my mind is always wondering . My mind is always on my job but I still let my head wonder and think about a lot of things . My future , my job , and my life with my lady and her family . I have yet to see any of the coming attractions I have daydreamed . Although half the time I have a little trouble remembering the details of those dreams . So that is a little problem trying to put in to action the fantasy's that  I come up with .
                Though some how that was not the intent of Einstein's statement . I believe he meant if can be thought of some how it can be done eventually . Given the time it takes to research and development of the idea . Then there is the trail and error period until you can find what works . I suppose this process can work on our day dreams to .
              We humans are nothing with out our imagination . Even back in the beginning of time when our ancestors sat around the campfire and told of there great hunting stories . When they told of the one that got away . Wait a minute we still talk of the one that got away and even greatly exaggerate it some .It mat become bigger and the battle it gave us maybe longer than reality . We are funny creature are we not . When many of the things we do are still the same as way back when .
               I tell you this much my imagination will never stop , I will day dream of better days . Not that it's so bad now . I have every thing I need ; a good job , a roof over my head , food to nourish me , a good lady that's been by my side for some time and my health for now . But one we dream of a better life , its those dreams that prompt us to make the changes to help to occur in life . So here' to my next daydream , oh that will be today . There's a lottery drawing tonight . I can hope can't he .

No comments: