Monday, December 17, 2012

MY DAILY DAYDREAM AND DISAPPOINTMENT

                Have you ever bought a lottery ticket and imagine how you spend it and the changes in your life you would make in your life . so that it would last the rest of your life.
                Yes ; I am guilty of going through this exercise with every ticket I buy . I kind of get my hopes built up every time and when the drawing occurs I do feel a little let down . I always ask myself afterwards why do you do this to your self and yet I go through this with the next ticket .Well that's part of the fun of buying that ticket .
                  I don't go over board with buying tickets . I only get one per drawing . So that's only four a week ,its only the big one I buy the mega and power ball . I use the logic of you can't win it unless your in it , and it only takes one ticket to win . The problem is your have get the right number combination to win . There are so many methods to pick the numbers ; birthdays , quick pick or you may come across a series of numbers you may feel are your lucky numbers . How ever you come up with them you still have have the right numbers .
                 The disappointment you feel as you check the numbers one by one and see you didn't get them . You might be one above or below or may get just one or worst case not even come close . When all is said and done you feel little disappointment when realize that the day dream is not going to happen that day . Then  your remember there are going to be other drawings .then life goes on .
                 One such daydream scenario I have is that the first year I would buy a modest house in the foothills here in North Carolina with a couple of acres . I would start a garden and grow my own vegetables . I would have a little building next to it with a little canning kitchen in and pantry . O the front side would be a patio with outdoor kitchen for cookouts and just plain relaxing and enjoying the out doors . I have also pictured a few rows of grapes so that could make my own wines both white and a red . In that picture I would make my own beer too . All for my own enjoyment on that patio . I would have cookouts for close friend's and family .
                I also thought of becoming a professional student and start taking classes a the nearby community college just keep busy and to keep my mind active , as part of that daydream .  Don't think that would be good way to retire and enjoy life . It all would definitely keep me busy . The question would be would I be actually be happy . I sure would like the opportunity to find out .
               For now now I would just have to be happy with my life as it is right now . I will have to continue getting up going to my job and do it as i have every day . Enjoy what I already have in this my real life . I admit there are things in this life I could be doing better with . But that is another whole blog .  And so I will have tocontinue on with just enjoying my daliy daydream .

No comments: