Monday, December 3, 2012

A FREE INTERNET


                  Today a decision may be made on some thing we all use on a daily basis ; and I do not see anything about this on the news . Yes I do see a lot of other important issues being talked about . The fiscal cliff we are heading toward is very important to me ; but me being a new user of the Internet ,This has become just as important . I find a day does not go by that I am not on . It will affect many areas that I use such as Google + ; Face book : Twitter and so on .
                Are willing to just sit back and let happen what will . Should we let a group of people make a decision behind closed doors with out us having our say .NO WE SHOULD NOT . This is an attempt to voice my opinion  ,it my not be heard but I voiced it none the less . What I do not see is the outrage that this may be occurring . It will censor our use of it . I would probably not be able to write this blog that I gained so much enjoyment in doing .
                   Again as I have said before many times through out my blog ; this are just my thoughts nothing more . I am just making them heard . What are your thoughts and are you going to make them heard . protectinternetfreedom.org   Here is a link to make your self heard . I already have added my voice in the matter. So will you add yours and start a discussion in your circles .
                 Just how important is the internet to you .

No comments: