Monday, December 24, 2012

YEP ITS CHRISTMAS EVE ALREADY

         Here it is Christmas eve already . Man ; this year has gone by so quickly an so much has happened in the past year .
       We went through a complete election cycle . Some are happy with it ,others well . It all depends on how you voted , how it came out for you .
       A new grass roots group came about . Tea partyers , their effect on Washington has yet to be determined , only time will tell if they have staying power .
     A lot has occurred to me personally , some good and some not so good . The outcomes have yet to be seen .  Oh yes I finally joined this century , I bought myself a laptop ,started a blog and contemplating writing a book . I have yet to find the courage and concentration for such a project . I many ideas and have yet to act upon them . Enrolled my self in some enrichment classes .
          There have been a lot of changes that came about worldwide and we have yet to see that an end is near for any of them . There is so much uncertainty in this world being carried into the next year . All the unrest and conflicts around the globe . Kind of makes you wonder if it is at all possible for man to even get along .
          I looking forward to the next year , I am hoping for some improvement in the world , my nation , and personally . I have this custom that I follow ,well a couple of them . The first is that I must work on the last day of the year and the first day of the year . I believe that this somehow insures that I stay gainfully employed . I have done this for the last 15 or so years ,and it has worked so far .
         Another thing I do is buy a new pair of shoes to wear the first day of the year . This so that I do not carry the dust or problems from the last year with me into the next .I do not know if it helps but a person needs all the help he can get ;right .
          It is my hope that every one enjoys their holiday and the new year in a manner that suits them as they see fit . Be it Christmas , Hanuka or what ever manner you celebrate the season . Some of us will see a white Christmas other whom tend to go for more tropical locations but they enjoy it non the less though. It is what is in the heart not where you are located . Tomorrow enjoy your family gatherings , church services , your holiday meals . Oh yes there are the football games and parades to be watched too .What ever is on your agenda for the day I am sure it will be good . Remember to be safe so that you can see the new year in .
          Lets see what we all can accomplish in the coming year , so as we can make the world a better place and improve upon our own life's that we can . Enjoy I say enjoy yourself's ,friends and family alike . And thank you for bearing with my ramblings .

No comments: