Friday, November 16, 2012

WONDERFUL

                What a wonderful fall day ; cool crisp breezes ; sun shinning and in a good mood . Got off work feel good about myself . As soon as I got home I went back out and took a walk to get something to eat ; the weather just felt so good . Yes I know it's starting get colder out , but with it the way it is it just wonderful as it is . The mile long walk just cleared my head and got me ready to take a nap before I go to work tonight . I so realize that I need to get out during the day light more often . Its just good for my soul .
              Because I sleep during the day I miss out on so much . I just have to make a concerted effort to get out and become a part of the world around me . The breeze is strong enough to get out to fly a kite ; but that is something you would do during the spring . I am off this weekend , I think I shall put some thing on the grill . It would be just perfect for the Michigan Wolverine game tomorrow . But I am looking forward to next weeks game that is the whole season to me . Michigan VS Ohio ; GO WOLVERINES .
                 Yes I know I am not write about anything important ; the idea right now is just write for sake of writing . It's important for me just to put some thing out there . It helps me to get better at it and to think quick and come up with some thing to say .
                The whole point is that I feel relaxed and ready for what is next . Its not often that I can enjoy my mourning as I have . So tell me how many of you out there may be waiting for next weeks game .
                  Oh; shoot is true I just heard on the news that the people who made a staple for school lunches as kids is going out business . Say it not so ! That means no Twinkies , Snowballs ,Cupcake or even wonder bread . School lunches will never be the same . Grandparents will not be able to share a moment with the grand kid's .by sharing a Twinkies with the on a Saturday afternoon while watching cartoons . There goes an excuse to be a kid again . Bummer.
                Well ; it time I leave and tomorrow I will have some thing to blog about . I promise .

No comments: