Thursday, November 1, 2012

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON IN HISTORY; WHO WOULD IT BE ?

                       Well it hard to narrow that done to just one person .There are so many intriguing people whom lived in the past and present that make it really hard question to answer .So I will mention a few the I may like to meet .
                       King Ludwig II  of Bavaria ; There is so mystery surrounding his life . He was considered the mad king . He was a patron composer Richard Wagner , and the architecture he was responsible for  . My favorite castle is the Schloss Neuschanstein , which also was to model for Disney's castle in their parks . If i could meet him I would want a personal tour of that castle . I have been there on a few  occasions while I was in Germany so many years ago .It would be interesting to hear about his castle  and his life from his perspective .
                     Another person would be Humphry Bogart if only to able to sit in on the filming of Casablanca      . Yes he is one of my favorite actors ; a lot of my most favorite movies are his . Such as Key Largo , African Queen , and The Maltese Falcon . So many more to many to mention . When I was younger when I was first introduced to his movies ; he seemed to be a bigger than life to me . In his movies he was such a cool , calm and collected individual in every situation in his movies . Just to watch him work would be enough for me .
                     One last person would be John Wayne . He made so many good movies and played such straight forward people and from films of interviews with him he seemed the same of the films . With him what you see is what you get .
                   Okay that was not the last person in history I would like to meet , Maybe it would cool to meet a average citizen of ancient Rome just to her his take on our civilization today and how it compares to his day in his opinion . Do we have the same worries over politics ,society , and life .
                 There you have it ; a short list right off the top of my head . I am sure there are many others I would like to meet . This is actually something that we do give so little thought too . It would be interesting to meet and talk to from our past . So Whom would you like to meet from history . Would it be a member of your family , some one important or just your average individual . What would you talk about .

No comments: