Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DECISIONS ; DECISIONS ; WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO

                   As I am sitting here listening to good music after having eaten a good breakfast ; I am wondering what to do with the rest of the day . The news is just the same rehashed over and over , only from different angles . I just somehow believe all that has come out in the past few months is some how tied together . They do not throw one of their under a bus for no reason .
                  Back to today ; I just see no need of just wasting the day off for no reason . I took yesterday for nothing but rest ; which I really needed . the past couple of weeks have been busy both at work and home . I could just get on the bus and head uptown and see where it leads me . Maybe get on the light rail just for fun . I always did like trains . One of my favorite trips was when I took a ride on Amtrak from San Francisco to Chicago . It was a interesting couple of days . Meet all kinds of people , some on their way to gamble others just trying to get home . The observation car was really cool to ride in . Seen the prairie and some buffalo from there . There was backgammon and cards in the lounge car along with snacks . Meals in the dinning car and naps back in my seat . I would do it again when the opportunity arises .
                 But right now the radio station I am listening to is really jamming right now . I may just sit here and read this book I got from the used book store and let the music play . Decisions, Decisions ; they are hard to make . There so many things I could be doing and some I should be doing and others I just plain want to do .  I guess that's why we given brains , we as humans have our own independent minds .  We just have to get it in our whole being to do what is needed in our life's . That is is what makes some more successful than others ; and some whom don't require much out of life . The rest of us fall some where in between . It's all a matter of where we expect to see ourselves tomorrow . As Shakespeare wrote "TO BE OR NOT TO BE , THAT IS THE QUESTION " . Well it all boils down to that what do I want to be tomorrow .Well time will tell ; I won't be able to answer that till tomorrow .
                The path is not set in concrete right now ; I still have time to make something of the day . I just have take the first step .

No comments: