Sunday, November 18, 2012

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN ; GO WOLVERINES

                  Today's blog maybe short ; but I do have something to say none the less . It's that time of year that we have been waiting for all year . For most of us it's thanksgiving , a time to share a meal with family , and see people you may not seen in a year .
                  For those in the know though ; know what I am talking about . It's the game that I have been waiting for all year . To some of us it's the whole season . I remember as a youth , how life stood still on the day of this game . Yes ; we did pay attention to the whole season but that was just the warm up for the game . When fall came that meant FOOTBALL season ; college football . On Saturdays out came the cold cuts , breads of all kinds ,cider and Michigan Wolverines . Yes I said it ; I am a Wolverine fan . Next Saturday is thee game , the only game . We play the Buckeyes . You want to see a game Watch this game . there are not just the team on the field ; there are the fans in the stadium , the marching band ; all those at home glued to the TV and radio hanging on every play . They all are playing the game in their own way . So all in all I have only one thing to say .
                GO WOLVERINES

No comments: