Saturday, November 17, 2012

A ROAD

              As you can see in the picture its a nice day out even if its a little chilly . I took this on my mourning outing . A typical fall day . The kind of day you need to be out tailgating at a football game ; grill going with some brats and onions . MMMMM GOOD .  But I am back home , with the door open with the breeze blowing in ; curtains open to let the wonderful sun shine in . Got some Blue Grass playing . So relaxing .
                I have yet to turn on the TV today , don't know if I want to. Don't want some of the news to spoil such a pleasant day . A lot of the music I am listening is from the various incarnations of Jerry Garcia , He was such a talented man . I could listen to his jams all day , and maybe I might get some work done . Finnish reading that book I started .
                   I found this quote the other day that I like and goes along with what I been saying for a while .
  " Our lives are a sum total of the choices we have made ."  > Dr. Wayne Dyer 
                  I totally believe this ; we are where we are at in live because of all our experiences and the paths we have chose to travel in our live's . We do not always make the right choices but hopefully we don't stray to far off our paths . If we do it's always never to late to readjust our direction in life . There is always another crossroad in life . We just have to aware enough to see it and be willing to make that first step ; have the courage to make the next one .
               Well I need to go now but I hope to see you out there on the road .

No comments: