Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DEAR MOM

                               Well; Mom it's that time I write you  new blog again .  The election is over and it did not take that long for some controversy to hit the air waves . There is enough to make a soap opera about . Involving top officials in our intelligence and military community . It only took a couple of days . They some how on the news trying to tie this to the deaths of our diplomats in the uprising or attacks in Benghazi . The whole story has not come out on that yet either . It's changing hour by hour .
                              What has me wondering is the timing of all this around the election . I really can't give much of an opinion on this because I hear bits and pieces . But one thing though is something don't smell right about all this . Do we have another Watergate situation brewing here .
                             There is so much going on in the world its hard to keep up with it all . What makes it worse is you do not know which news service to believe . They all have their own agenda .
                            The thing is I people I wanted to be in the white house . I still think Herman Cain would have been the man for the job .  I liked all he had to say . The fact remains is that Obama is still president ; we will have to live with it and deal with it ; but that will not stop me from speaking up .
                         Mom; all is well otherwise . I am enjoying writing this blog that I have and learning much about myself . I may start on another project I just have to make the first step . I know the first step is the hardest . My problem is deciding what is the first step . Been doing a lot of reading like you say I should .
                      Well Mom I just wanted to get this out . I right now really do believe that the afterlife can somehow see everything we put out there on the internet .
                                                        Thanks Mom for listening
                                                                           YOUR SON

No comments: