Friday, November 2, 2012

SOUNDTRACK

               Got home home from work this mourning ; the first thing I put on some music to jam to . Man ; it just feels good to the soul to just sit here and jam . Nothing rejuvenates my soul than some good old fashion Rock and roll to jam to . It some how brings me back in my mind to the days of my youth , where if there was going to be a band there I was all for it . I am talking about the days I spent in West Germany at the time .
                 I have got to admit there were a whole lot bands making the club circuit then . Many of them were darn good .Even the groups that sang in mostly German . Lets just say I was in hog heaven . Shoot ; even the Polka Bands in the beer tents got me going . There were nights I would go to the V.F.W. and sit and listen to cry in beer country music .
               There were a few discos that I would also frequent while there . Those European discos had a style all their own ; techno ,punk and so forth . I even hit the heavy metal festivals . Yes I did get into that head banging music . There was a few nights I would go and listen to so orchestras , and listen to the likes of Mozart , Beethoven ,and Wagner . So my musical tastes are wide and varied .
               I sit at home on a Sunday and listen to the likes of Benny Goodman , Frank Sinatra , Dean Martin . Oh god don't leave out the king Elvis Presley .
               I guess what I am getting to is there is something for Every mood ; only if you have an open mind and just give it a chance to grow on you . It just mellows you out ,or gets you really moving . It can help you study ,get house work done , or just go to sleep on the couch . Whats more it can make that special evening with your other half that much better , just add dinner and candles . Don't forget to dim the lights , and chill the the wine . Yes ,music is the soundtrack of our lives .

No comments: