Saturday, November 10, 2012

JUST SOME SILLY RAMBLINGS

                            While at work this mourning I mention to somebody that I was exhausted ,and that thought I need a Hover Round . Just for fun I went into what it should look like . Imagine if you will . A gloss Black Hover Round with ape hanger handle bars , A Harley Davidson decal and lots of chrome . A CD player mounted on it ,with a CD of a running engine of a Harley playing . There would a horn of a Harley mounted so I warn people of my coming .
                           Now this picture would not be complete with out a proper helmet . A Skull Cap with a single Chrome Spike on it and a Leather Jacket .
                           Just imagine A little old man running around town on this thing . With a grin from ear to ear on his face . You the kind ; the that lets you know that he is up to something .
                       Don't it sound like fun to run around in something like that . Well I think it would be , I would do it just to say I did it . Among other things that I might do just for fun and to see if I could do it . Hell we only live once why not have fun with life while we are here .

No comments: