Thursday, July 9, 2015

Finally back to work

            After many set backs I can finally get back to work on my blog , my book idea and take some classes online . No need to go into what my set backs were , other than everything is being worked out . Hopefully I will not have to give them much thought to much longer . As with passing  day thing are getting better .
                   At present , with the day off  I am at the library reading a book on the topic of my project . The subject matter is very interesting . I have applied for a library card online , just have to pass by the desk to verify who I am . I know what your thinking ,a man your age doesn't have card . Well just never got around to it .
                  All my personal problems I had wrote about are kind off working themselves out . Not in the way I hoped none the less ; they are being put the past . The money problems are still there but being worked out , I working on gaining some control over them . I also have to find a lawyer to put something behind me that I had neglected for far to long . I am still married to woman that walked out my life some fifteen years or so . First I have no idea where she is at , we have not talked in about as long . Only reason I had not done anything was that she was not bothering me . I did not miss a drunk that I came home , whom wanted to fight to all hours of the night . Not only that I had to deal with her unfaithfulness too . So when ran off with the guy she did it was more a relief than anything else .
                        I am at a point in my life , that it is high time I clear up all my loose ends . So to speak , get my act together , in my private life and professional as well . Time to get of my butt and stop letting life pass me by . My fifty-ninth birthday is coming up in a couple months . So going to be a busy couple of months . I will start by taking care myself by making a doctors appointment which very much over due . The rest I have no idea of where to start , but will " make it happen " as I so often say at work .
                         Now about my job I don't like to talk about it on it here or anywhere on the internet ,for the obvious reasons . Discussing your job positively or negatively could be cause to loose your job . I just going the next couple of months will be interesting with the changes happening . So if  changes are happening there , why not take the hint make some elsewhere . So that by the first of next year I will be in a better place . When I finally reach sixty I will be in a place I want to be .
                            I can not forget my sister and I made plans to go home to Michigan next year . Also before I reach sixty I need to visit my Daughter in Florida and meet her husband a daughter . I am very proud of how she has turned out . Much of what she has done in her life was without me being there . A  fact I am not so very proud of  , but she has done good for self . But I can do the best I can now to try to be in her life .

No comments: