Friday, May 29, 2015

Just live

          Amazing attitudes change so much after a few weeks . When and after I moved in with my lady ,the future looked so dim and bleak . I did not think our relationship would survive . I was willing to just walk away .
          Today was such a pleasant day . I now am really part of a family . Something I haven't been a part of for some time . We now have our finance's straight and lady our dog is now provided for . To tell the truth I was not to keen on idea of having a dog , let alone a pit bull . Now I am loving it . The walks and someone to talk to that will not tell the whole neighborhood . I can bitch about stuff and no repercussions .
                Tomorrow my other half's mother is coming for a few days . So I will find out where I fit in . I am beginning to feel the love again . There is not a day goes by that one of the grandkids are over to the house . So there is always something going on .
                 Monica my lady has made it her mission to get to loosen up , enjoy life more . In the past all did is work to make sure all was provided for . I had no time or money to just enjoy . So no I guess I have to find things I enjoy doing and just live . I guess that is what today was about .

No comments: